The International Conference of Information Commissioners wishes to announce that registration is open for the Closed Session for its 12th Conference. The Closed Session will be held on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 June 2021. The Closed Session will be delivered entirely online, and restricted to conference members only.
Registration is free of charge. Members and Observers will have received invitations to register directly by email.
Please note the following:
- This is a closed event; only participants who are a ICIC Accredited Member or Observer may register.
- ICIC Rules and Procedures apply to the Closed Session proceedings as usual. Practical adjustments will be made for the exceptional circumstances presented by an online conference.
- Once registered, you will be provided with additional information closer to the Conference including joining instructions and utilising the interpretation service.
- The Closed Session will be minuted and recorded for Members’ and Observers’ access only after the event, kept for a period of 10 days.
- If you do not want your image recorded, please join with your camera off
- If you join the meeting by dial-in facility (e.g. audio only) you will not have access to the materials displayed during the Conference, the Conference chat, or the interpretation facility. To access the interpretation facility you will require an Internet connection.
- Our Privacy Notice is accessible here and is applicable to the activities at this event: http://www.informationcommissioners.org/privacy-notice
Please contact the ICIC Secretariat if you have any queries: [email protected].