The Governance Working Group is pleased to announce it has granted membership to the following members:
- Freedom of Information – Project Management Office (FOI-PMO), The Philippines
- Office of the Information Commissioner, Queensland (Australia)
- Chilean Transparency Council
- Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner FDPIC
- Information and Data Protection Commissioner, Albania
- National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection (INAI), Mexico
- Instituto de Acceso a la Información Pública para el Estado de Guanajuato (IACIP), State of Guanajuato (Mexico)
Information Commissioners, Ombudspersons and bodies responsible for protecting, promoting and ensuring the respect of access to public information legislation, as defined in the Johannesburg Charter, are eligible for membership.
More detail, including a full list of members, can be found on the ICIC website.