In addition to the activities programmed for the 13th Edition of the ICIC, INAI is planning additional activities to facilitate interaction, communication and dialogue between the membership and other relevant stakeholders.
In this sense, the social activities scheduled for this days are the following:
June 21th (17:00 – 19:00)
- Welcome Cocktail (location: Hotel Casa Reyna, optional)
June 22th (19:00 – 22:00)
- Dinner (location: San Pedro art Museum)
June 23th (19:00 – 20:30)
- Cultural Activity (city hall of Puebla)
- Touristic Bus Tour
- Cultural Ballet Presentation
- Distinguish Visitors Ceremony
June 24th (18:30 – 20:30)
- Cultural Activity (Optional)
- Visit a museum, tourist, historical or cultural area of Puebla (such as the Amparo Museum, the International Baroque Museum, among others).